Abstracts are submitted on-line and responded to from August 2013.
HOT TOPICS: Slots reserved for"Hot Topics" in most Sessions. These are 10-15-minute Oral presentations giving scope to research and results hot off the press! Submit abstracts on-line for "Hot Topics" Oral and Poster presentation selection by November 22, 2013. Download the Conference Flyer to advertise the meeting around your Lab, coffee room, Department etc. And thank you for this assistance in advertising FEMC 2014!
- Abstracts are accepted and responded to from August 2013
- Abstracts are submitted on-line, in the text box provided. (NB: there is no need to format font size, spacing etc)
- It is a text-box - if you have formulae or tables that must be included, please enter everything and then eMail a Word document of your complete abstract.
- You will have HALF an A4 page available for your abstract in the Program.
- Where duplicate abstracts are submitted, only one abstract that of the first author, will be considered. The presenting author must attend and only fully paid registrants will be included in the program.
- The language of the conference is English. All presentations are delivered in English.
- This is an academic meeting. Abstracts in the themes of the meeting, are accepted from academics and students engaged in research and/or practise at recognised tertiary and clinical institutions.
Poster sessions are held together with the Exhibition and Wine tasting, in the Exhibition Room. It is expected that presenters will attend their poster at these times and also over the refreshment breaks. The language of the conference is English and all presentations are in English.
Poster presenters are listed in the printed and on-line program. A few pointers for preparation of your Poster follow:
- Posters should be Portrait orientation and in the dimensions 1m wide x 1.2 m high, and may be as a single Poster or in multiple A4 pages - to fit the above dimensions.
- Abstracts are numbered in the Printed Program and correspondingly numbered boards are located in the Exhibition area.
- Velcro dots are provided on the numbered boards.
- Posters should be hung at the commencement of the meeting.
- All Posters are to be removed by the end of morning tea on Wednesday - the organisers take no responsibility for Posters not removed by that time.
Student and ECR (Early Career Researcher) Poster Awards. Poster Awards will be made in each of the Student and ECR categories with three awards made - first and two runner-up awards.
Please select with registration and indicate how many years PostDoc when registering
Best ECR Poster Award and two runners-up
Best Student Poster Award and two runners-up
Prizes and Awards are announced at the close of the meeting
The Convenors will submit a review of the meeting to the "Journal of Clinical Immunology".
Abstract submission, Posters and Prizes